The Blessed Work of the Lord

 Oi! Tudo Bem!

This week was so amazing! Drake got Baptized! It was an amazing experience! This is my first Baptism and it was so great seeing the change that Drake has gone through to get to this point. He is truly a Testament to me of the power of the atonement of Jesus Christ. The Holy Ghost truly testified to me that the work of the Lord is the best thing ever. 
This week was also filled with adventure! I almost got bit by a dog and we found a house that was run, Animal Farm Style, by Goats! Also, I gave my first talk out in the Field! I had about a 2 hour notice, which was nice😁 but I trusted in the promise in the scriptures, "take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say." And I apparently talked for 17 minutes!😂 The Lord is Good! The most important thing though, is that the Lord is always with us and is there to protect us! If we follow him and listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost we will lead us to safe paths! That's a major lesson that I learned this week, trust in the Lord and he will bring you where he needs you to be.
This is my Testimony, that the Atoning power of Jesus Christ conquers all. He has gone through everything, so that He can be with you at your darkest time. I promise you all, that if you turn to him always, not just when everything is going great, but when everything is going wrong, He will be there to grab hold of you and pull you to safe ground. He Lived and Died for you! He cares so much for you! He wants to help you! You just have let him in! Let him in! 

I love you all so much, I hope and pray that this new year will help you come closer to Jesus Christ so that you can feel the Joy, the Love, the Peace, the Strength, and the Fullness that He will give you! 

Hope everything is going well, feel free to email me! Love you tons!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!