The Lord's amazing work in Brazil

 Oi! Tudo mundo!

This week was pretty crazy! I said a lot of goodbyes and a lot of hellos. I love the Jonesville, Michigan area, the members, the amazing people we taught and the people in the street. They brought me so much joy and happiness even when they weren't the nicest😂 I will miss them, especially Drake and Danaca.

But I'm now in my original assignment, Brazil!!!! The travel was quite long, about 40ish hours, but I'm so excited to be here! 
I've been waiting to get here ever since I got called! I love it here and I've only been here 3 days😂 
The jet lag has been pretty crazy but the work must go on! 
The food here is quite amazing, I haven't had something that I didn't like😂 
But other than that I don't have too much to say.
Tomorrow, I'll know who my Trainer is and where my new area will be. Right now, I'm in the neighborhood that is called, Feira de Santana 3, which is interesting.
I love you all so much! I hope you all are safe and having an amazing time in whatever part of the world you live. 

Com Amor
Elder Giles

Goodbye E. Stettler

Wandering around the airport looking for random missionaries


first delicious meal in Brazil

my amazing 40 hour travel schedule


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!