General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!
Oiiiii gente!!! Tudo bem?
How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing well and that this last week was great!! Because the Highlight of this past week was definitely General Conference!!!
General Conference! What an awesome and spiritual blessing to listen to the Word of God through Prophets and Apostles in our day!!! I really loved every talk and I'm going to go back this week and study them a lot more and in English 🤣🤣 They all had messages that helped me understand what I need to do better as a missionary and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ!!!
I just want to bear my testimony real quick about how trials help us in our lives!!! And that when we go to The Lord with our questions and our thoughts that he will respond and guide us!! These last few weeks I've definitely been praying more for guidance and knowledge of what I need to do and Heavenly Father answered my prays and questions with General Conference!!! I know that this Church is true, that Jesus Christ is the head of this Church and that we have living Prophets and Apostles that receive revelation for us in this day and age!! I know that My Redeemer Lives!! And that His Power and Authority is here on the Earth today!! I leave you with my testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!
Love you all!!! Keep up the awesome work!! Have a great week!!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles




Thanks for the insight Clay. Keep going strong.
ReplyDelete