One Year on the Mission!!!πŸ”₯

 Hey everyone! Hope your week was awesome!


Tomorrow I hit one year on the Mission! Crazy isn't? Exactly one year ago I entered into the MTC! 
Crazy thinking about that...

This week was pretty awesome! We married a couple! We've been working with them a lot this past month and we got all of their documents together and went to the marriage office! Everything went well so they're married! They'll be baptized this Sunday! I'm super excited for them! Their names are Anna and Erisvaldo!! Please pray for them!

But that's about it for the week! Not too much happened, but was still an awesome week of serving the Lord! It truly has been a blessing for me and I love it so much! I've truly never been Happier! Have a great week this week! 

Love you all! 

Tchau!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!