A blessed Week!!!
Hey everyone!!! How is everyone doing??? I Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Yesterday we had the awesome opportunity to Baptize Anna and Erisvaldo!!!! They're the couple that we married last week and it was such an awesome baptism!!! Had such an awesome time teaching them and I'm so excited for their future together in the Gospel with their Kids!!!! Making a cake for them was an interesting experience to say the least...🤣🤣 look at my Google Photos for more information
Today was also the Birthday of President Nelson!!! 100 years old!!! Wow! He truly is a prophet of the Lord!!! I know without a doubt that he is a servant of the Lord and that he has authority to guide us in this life!!!
That's it for this week!! I had an awesome week and I hope you guys had an awesome week too! Love you guys tons!!!
The Church is true!!!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles




















Comments
Post a Comment