My first son!!🌊🌊

 Oiiii Tudo bem? Como vocês estão?


Hey everyone! Hope you had an awesome 2 weeks! I sure did!

The exciting news!!!!

I'm Training!!! We got transfer news last week and I received a call that I'm going to train!! I'm super excited for this opportunity and a little nervous!

But this last week I went to Feira de Santana and had the awesome opportunity to Visit some of my Recent Converts from my time in Feira, such an amazing experience talking with them and seeing how the gospel has changed their lives!!

On Thursday I received my Son!! His name is Elder Morris from Kentucky!! He's super awesome and super excited to work!! I'm super excited for this opportunity to work with him this transfer!! Also I'm still District leader so it's been a blast leading my district and Training!! I'm definitely keeping busy!

Well, that's it for this week hope you all have an awesome week and keep reading your scriptures!!! 

Love you all!

Com Amor
Elder Giles








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!