Fantasticly Strange Week!!🌊🌊

 Opaaaaaa!!! Tudo bem?


Hey everyone! How are we doing? I hope everything is going well!! This week was pretty strange for me but I learned a ton on how I can be better and improve!

This whole last week I was sick but I was still able to work! We didn't have much success but I was able to reflect on how I can improve and be better for this next week! Also at the end of the wekk, I lost my voice🀣🀣 It was pretty funny because my trainee is still learning portuguese but I had him do all of our contacts because I could barely talk🀣🀣 quite an experience it was🀣🀣

But that's it for the week! Hope you all have a great week!! Count your blessings! Miracles are real!!!

Love you all!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!