Fantasticly Strange Week!!🌊🌊

 Opaaaaaa!!! Tudo bem?


Hey everyone! How are we doing? I hope everything is going well!! This week was pretty strange for me but I learned a ton on how I can be better and improve!

This whole last week I was sick but I was still able to work! We didn't have much success but I was able to reflect on how I can improve and be better for this next week! Also at the end of the wekk, I lost my voice🀣🀣 It was pretty funny because my trainee is still learning portuguese but I had him do all of our contacts because I could barely talk🀣🀣 quite an experience it was🀣🀣

But that's it for the week! Hope you all have a great week!! Count your blessings! Miracles are real!!!

Love you all!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Apostle spoke to us, last few days in the MTC, and most importantly Jesus Loves you!