Transfers🌊🌊and General Conference!
E aí tudo Mundo! Como vocês estão?
This week was really good! General Conference was fantastic! I loved every bit of it! I'm just a little sad that we don't have a temple in my mission, because all the talk about convents and going temple just made me want to go to the Temple🫠
But that is ok! Because I know that The Lord wants me here and that His work is the most important thing in the world!
We had some awesome miracles this week and we were able to put quite a few people on date! Unfortunately not many came or watched General Conference😢 That's ok though! Elder Wilson and I will continue to push forward and work hard! And yes, Elder Wilson and I will be staying in Nelson Costa!!! I'm actually super excited because we have a few people lined up this transfer to be Baptized! I'm super excited!
Sorry for the short email but...I slept alot today, it was quite glorious😁 but If you haven't watched General Conference, go watch it, it will truly change your life!!
The Church of Jesus Christ is true!!!!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles


Comments
Post a Comment