When we pray with faith, Miracles happen!!!🌊🌊🌊🌊

 Opaaaaaa tudo Mundo!!!!!!

Como vocês estão? Eu espero que vocês fiquem felizes quando vocês lerem meu email!!😁 E também, Feliz Páscoa!!!!!

This week was pretty normal until the end, when we were blessed with a Baptism!! Elder Wilson and I have been praying a lot for a Baptism for this transfer because everyone we had on date, fell through. But, The Lord answers prayers and we were blessed with the Baptism of Eloise!! She's 13 and really excited about the gospel and she has a huge testimony about the Church and The Book of Mormon.

Eloise has been waiting quite awhile to be baptized, but her mom wouldn't let her until, Eloise, moved into her aunt's house in our area and 2 minutes from the church!!! Her aunt is a member so when the Elders from the area she moved from told us about her, we ran over with them and got permission to Baptize her!! 

She told us "Eu preciso ser batizado este Sábado!" We were like "fantastic!!" And she was,  and she received the gift of the Holy Ghost on Easter Sunday!! What an awesome day!

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter week and remembered the Savior everyday. This past week is the most important week of the year and of all time!! Because of this week we are saved! Because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can return to Heavenly Father and live with Him again!!! I'm filled with so much joy because of what the Savior did for us.

Jesus Christ is the light of the World! I'm so glad that I can shout, just as it does in the Hymn "I Know That My Redeemer Lives", that “I know that my Redeemer lives!” He lives! All glory to his name! He lives, my Savior, still the same. Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: “I know that my Redeemer lives!”

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true.

Com Amor,
Elder Giles































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!