Miracles are real and only after the test of you're Faith🌊🌊🌊✅️
Opaaaa! Como vocês estão? I hope everyone had an awesome week!
This week was really amazing! First, we had the Baptism of Esther! She is truly amazing and had a great desire to learn and to come closer to Jesus Christ!
I just want to share how Elder Wilson and I were able to find her. So, it was late one night (close to 8pm) and we just had a lesson and we were walking back from it and we came to an intersection, and Elder Wilson asked the question "where are we going?" And responded with "I have no idea" Well, we stopped at that intersection and waited, thinking about where to go. Well, that's when I had a big impression to go left, so that's where we went, we both had no idea why, but we found out when we passed by some people outside their house. We both had an impression to turn around and talk to them, so that's what we did. And that's where we met Esther! It was truly awesome and we were truly blessed to have found her!
Ether 12:12
12 For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith.
I'm so very glad that I don't have to ask the question, "What if I hadn't followed that prompting from the Spirit?"
I'm so eternally grateful for this Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so very grateful to be a missionary for His Church. I'm so grateful for the guidance from the Holy Ghost because without it, we wouldn't find anyone.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. Jesus Christ is the light of the World. God truly speaks with us today. The Holy Ghost will guide us, we just have to listen to him. The Lord has a work for us to do, we just have to be willing and able. He will guide us in all things.
Love you guys tons!!! Send me an email if you want to😁
Com Amor,
Elder Giles











Comments
Post a Comment