Jonesville, it's almost like Brazil

 Oi! How's everyone doing?

This week went by pretty fast! The temp was all over the place this week, it was in the 50's and then in the 20's, which was quite interesting.😂 Also, the wind has started to pick up, and it is starting to rival the Santa Ana winds from back home, except it's very cold and not hot😂 

This week we had awesome lessons! I definitely can see the hand of the Lord in all that I do, it is very hard at times, but He is always in the details of our lives. This week I didn't have huge miracles but rather small tender mercies that guided me to where the Lord needed my comp and I to be and what to say.

Well, today is a quick email, but I love you guys! Hope everyone is doing well! I love to hear from you guys, so feel free to email me anytime!

Com Amor
Elder Giles









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!