Faith and patience, God knows what he is doing

 Olá! Como você está? Feliz Natal!

This week in Feira de Jonesville/Hillsdale was again full of ups and downs, awesome spiritual moments and lessons being canceled. But the work of the Lord does not and can not stop, we must always push forward with a steadfastness in Christ! 
The title comes from yesterday, during Sacrament meeting Elder Stettler and I were stressing a lot because our friend, Drake, needed to come to church so that he could be baptized this Saturday, I was praying that he would be able to make it. Then, he texted us saying that he wasn't feeling good and that he also wanted to push his Baptism date back. Well, I was just sitting there in sacrament meeting, just wondering why things weren't working out, when the youth speaker got up and said " Good morning! My talk today is about Faith!" The spirit hit me like a truck, and the words came in my head " Oh ye of little faith, everything is going to work out in the end." Those words hit me hard and I realized that everything is going to work out, God has a plan for everything, he is not surprised by anything. That is why we must put our Faith in Him, because we can only see such a small part of His plan for us. I have learned so much on my mission and I'm so excited to learn way more.
Also, in some big news, I GOT MY VISA!!!🥳🥳 As I was writing this email, I got an email from the mission office telling me that they have my Visa! I don't have my travel plans yet but I will hopefully soon, because Watch out Brazil, here I come!! I am so excited for the opportunity to serve the amazing people of Brazil, I literally cannot wait!

I love you all so much! If you want to write to me, feel free! I love reading your emails. Also, if you want to send anything to me, ask my mom for my address because when I'm in Brazil, not much is going to be able to get to me.😁

Tchau! Tchau!
Com Amor
Elder Giles












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!