This week was wild, My First Exchange, Jesus is the Christ!

 Oi! Tudo Bem!

The week went by so fast! I had a ton of Spiritual and funny experiences, I'll share one from each category. 

Before that, I had my first exchange this week! An exchange is where you literally exchange companions and then either go to a different area or stay in your area with a new comp. This time I left my area and went to a place called Battle Creek! Super cool name and a cool looking town. The Elder who I was with was Elder Garbett, he has been out on his mission for 16 months so he is pretty experienced so it was awesome to learn from him!

Spiritual experience, a super awesome spiritual lesson! 
This lesson was on Tuesday and was with a lady who my Comp and his Trainer met at the local farmers market a couple of months ago. Her name is Amy, she is so sweet, kind, and Loving. The reason why she wasn't able to meet sooner was because she had a ton of family issues come up right after Elder Stettler and his Trainer, Elder Cruz, had met her. But, we were finally able to set up a time and a date to teach her. We decided to teach her about the Plan of Salvation because she had been having a lot of family issues. Well, we're in the lesson, it's in the church building with a member, and the lesson is going great, the spirit is so strong, but Elder Stettler and I got this feeling that we needed to switch to the Restoration of the Gospel. So we did, and that was exactly what Amy needed to hear, she had so many questions that were answered when we talked about Joseph Smith. Also, Saying the First Vision in a lesson is the most powerful thing ever. It was such a great lesson because the Spirit was talking, not me or Elder Stettler. I know that the Holy Ghost, Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ are three separate beings and that they have one purpose. I know that we are all loved individually and perfectly. I know that this Gospel is true.

The Funny thing:
Well, I never thought I would meet a flat earther, but here I am.😂 This is probably the wildest conversation I have been a part of. The conversation started out good, we were talking about Family History and why it was important but then it took a deep dive. The whole time I was just confused, I didn't say anything for the whole 20 minutes because I was completely dumbfounded. The Lady was super nice and awesome, but I had no idea what to say about it😂

Well, I have a few more stories from this week, but you'll have to email me to find out about them😁
Eu amo vocês!
Elder Giles






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!