The Lord's hand is in our lives!
Oi! Tudo Bem!
This week went by so fast! But I love every second of Missionary work! This week has been pretty crazy and the Lord truly guides our lives if we let him.
So, on Wednesday I went on exchanges with my DL, Elder Driggs! He is such an awesome missionary!
Well, we were on the way back to my area and we stopped by this house that Elder Stettler and I had doorknocked previously. When we knocked, a guy came to the door and he was like "Oh, Don't I know you? We see each other often at the post office!" and I was like "Nope, we have never meet before." At that moment the spirit was so strong and we had a great conversation, but unfortunately he wasn't too interested.
So, a couple days later I was thinking about that conversation and I had a huge prompting to go back! Well, this past Wednesday we went back and it was crazy cool! So, Elder Driggs and I pulled off to the side of the street and I wrote my testimony in a Book of Mormon, Elder Stettler gave me that idea the night before, then we got out of the car andw walked up to the house. I wasn't too sure what to do, so I just placed the Book of Mormon on the door step and walked away back to the car. Well I was in the car and then I had a huge prompting to turn and go back and knock the door! So I turned to look at the house and someone pulled in the driveway! I was like "well, I guess we're going back!😂" And so we got out of the car walked back to the house and before we even got a chance to knock, the wife of the man who we had met last time, opened the door. Well, I opened my mouth and words just flowed out, the spirit was just talking through me! It was crazy! She gladly accepted the Book of Mormon and she even said a pray for us! I don't know if anything will come of this, but at least a seed was planted! The spirit was so strong.
I testify that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are real! That Jesus is the Christ and that he lived and died for us. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that Joseph Smith is a prophet!
I love you all so much and I hope you are doing well!
Feel free to email me whenever, I love hearing from y'all!
Com Amor
Elder Giles
Comments
Post a Comment