Happy Thanksgiving! This week was quite crazy and I'm sick...nooooooo!

 Olá!

Hey everyone! Well, this email is going to be short because I'm currently curled up on my bed dying right now, but this week was pretty great! 

We were able to find three new friends! Let's gooooo! 

The Lord truly does bless hard work, obedience, and faith with miracles! 

I am truly Thankful for this Gospel, my family, my friends, Elder Stettler, all my fellow missionaries and Jesus Christ's atonement! 

I love each and everyone of you and excited for my peeps that just got their Visa and that are heading to Brazil! I'll be there soon, but the Lord still has need of me in Michigan.

Also, Transfer calls were this week and surprise surprise! I'm staying in Jonesville! But, Elder Stettler is now the DL so that's awesome!

Well, love you guys a ton!
Elder Giles






































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!