This week was packed! Miracles are real!
Olá! Como vocês estão?
This Week went by so quickly! Tuesday we were with a member for like 5 hours driving to a bunch of inactive members that live on the border of our areas, and that was such an awesome experience!
Wednesday we had Zone Conference for the whole day! We had to travel about 2 and a half hours by car to get to it, it was in a major city called Grand Rapids, which is also getting a temple in the next few years! Zone conference was such an amazing experience and I learned so much! The spirit was so strong as the Missionaries who are leaving this transfer bore their testimonies! Also, one of the best parts was that I got to see Elder Olson again! I love that man so much! He always is so happy and loving, it's insane! He also is so funny😂😂 It was sad to see him go when we left, but I was excited because he got his Visa! Hopefully I'll get mine soon so that we can go to Brazil together.
Thursday we had exchanges with our Zone Leaders! I was able to go to a place called Kalamazoo! It was such an amazing experience and was the most packed day I have ever had, it was just lesson after lesson, but I loved every second. Elder Cruz, who is the ZL I went with, trained Elder Stettler so it was awesome to get to know him and see where my Comp got all his quirks from😂😂
Friday and Saturday were just filled with Elder Stettler and I going to people's houses and us door knocking.
To finish this email, I just want to share a huge miracle and a blessing that happened this week. So as I have said in my past emails, we put our friend, Danaca, on date for baptism. Well, her mom was fine with it until a few days after we put her on date. Her mom then did a complete 180 was extremely against her joining the church. So Elder Stettler and I have been praying and Sunday we fasted for her mom's heart to be softened. When we talked with Danaca on Friday, she told us that her mom was coming around to her getting Baptized! It was such a blessing and relief!
I know that the Lord answers our prayers. I know that this gospel is true, and that the Book of Mormon is true. I truly love this work, even though it's difficult, I still wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
I love you guys!
Feel free to email me, I love hearing from all of you!
Love,
Elder Giles




















Comments
Post a Comment