The End brings new Beginnings!

 Olá! Como vi?

This week has been crazy! My MTC experience is over! I finished it on Wednesday and left Thursday for Michigan. The MTC was really awesome, but I'm so excited to start missionary work!  On Thursday I woke up at 3:30am to head off to the airport, my flight took off at 9:45am but we had to be at the airport 2 hours before our flight. On the flight it was just me and Elder Olson, we got to say goodbye to most of our district in the airport but they were all going to Brazil. It was super sad, but I'll see them again in Brazil! 

The flight landed in Detroit, Michigan at like 3:30pm, then Elder Olson and I hopped on a quick 30 minute flight over to the Lansing. We then met the Mission President and the rest of the leaders in my mission. They are awesome people! We then had dinner at an Asian buffet place and it was pretty good! Finally, we got to sleep in a hotel! The beds were so comfy!

The next day we woke up and went to the Mission office and had training for awhile! I then met my Trainer, Elder Stettler! He's super awesome! And you guessed where he's from, Utah!😂 He's seriously super awesome and a hard worker which is such a blessing! I then said goodbye to Elder Olson, he's going up north from me, right next to Lake Michigan. We then gathered my things and headed to my area! My areas name is the Jonesville area, and it's the bottom right of my mission, it's also quite big! We have a car because we go out and visit the smaller towns around the area and some of them are a 30 minute to an hour drive away so definitely can cover some ground. 

These last few days I have just been getting use to life as an actual missionary! It's definitely not easy, but I know the Lord is always with me. I've also had my first couple of lessons last Saturday. They definitely have been interesting, they both didn't go as planned but we rolled with the punches and the Lord was with us always!

That's about it so I'll share a scripture that I really love! It's in the Book of Mormon, it's Helaman 5:12

"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

I love this scripture so much and it has brought me a lot of comfort these past few days! 

Eu sei que O Livro de Mormon é veradeiro! Eu amo Jesus Cristo e Pai Celestial. Eu sei que Pai Celestial tem um Plano de Salvação para nos! Eu amo o evangelho de Jesus Cristo! Em nome de Jesus Cristo, amém.
The Good stuff:


 Elder Slesk and Elder Despain



Last pic with Elder Petersen 

Last smolder with Elder Petersen😂😂
 First meal in the Mission!

They had this in the lobby of our hotel😂 also, last pic with Elder Olson
Elder Stettler and I playing pickleball at the church 

Elder Burrows!



 Another pic of me and Elder Stettler

The view from my apartment 

Michigan is really pretty at this time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!