First week, People here can talk a lot, Lord provides for his servants

 Oi! Como você está?

This first week has been crazy! I truly really do love it here in Michigan! Fall is so pretty here, but unfortunately the temperature is dropping and today we had our first snowfall! Crazy! It was super light, but Winter is Coming! It's also supposed to snow on Halloween, so that will be interesting, my first time having snow on Halloween.😂 

The people here are really awesome as well, we haven't had a lesson shorter than 30 minutes😂 they always go long but no one really minds it because they love talking to people! 

In exciting news, this last week, my comp and I invited a friend to be Baptized and she said Yes! It was such an awesome experience to be there and she has really grown her faith and testimony of Jesus Christ so much! I know that this is the restored Gospel of Jesus CHrist and that God has a plan for us!

 Also, the blessings that I have received here are such a powerful testimony builder to me. I'm so excited for the rest of my mission because I've already had some crazy cool experiences here. For example, I was talking with a member and found out that he served his mission in Brazil and that he regularly goes down and visits! He was like "I can totally help you learn portuguese!" and I was like "Yo. That's crazy! I'm SO down!" So I checked with my mission president and he said it was cool, so I'll be having Portuguese lessons once or twice a week which will really help me! But, when my mission president said it was ok to do so, I was thinking about it, and the spirit confirmed to me this is why I was sent to Michigan, to learn portuguese from this member. This literally blew my mind. 

I would love to hear from all of you! Send me an email and I'll be able to repsond on every Monday!

I know that this gospel is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. I know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is the Christ and that God is our Heavenly Father and that he has a plan for us. And I know, That the Lord provides for his servants. 

Em nome de Jesus Cristo, amém!
Elder Giles


The Good Stuff:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!