Mission reassignment, Tuesday devotional went crazy, Jesus Cristo é muito importante



Olá! Como vocé está? 

This week has been pretty normal, just a lot of class, playing volleyball and soccer and having awesome experiences with the Holy Ghost!

I truly have loved being here at the MTC but it's been four weeks and I'm itching to get out. Speaking of getting out, this is my last full week and next week it looks like I'll leave on Wednesday. 

Also, going with the title, since I haven't received my visa yet, I have been temporarily re-assigned to the Lansing, Michigan, mission! I still have until Friday to get my visa, but If I don't, I'm going to Michigan! The funniest thing is that the climate of Feira de Santana and Michigan are completely different😂 my wardrobe consists of 8 short sleeved and 1 long sleeved white shirts😂 and I have no jackets at all😂 it's all good though because I'll get my winter clothes from home.

My Portuguese is coming along, I can form sentences and correctly conjugate some of the time, but progress is progress! On Tuesday nights, here at the MTC, we have a General Authority devotional. And this week we had the General Young Women's President Emily Belle Freeman come and speak to us! She also spoke at General Conference, and her talk was so awesome! She really brought the Holy Ghost with her and helped me to be a better Missionary. 

Finally, I have been able to go to the Provo City Temple every week on P-day and it has been the best! I love the temple so much and I love this Church so much! Jesus is really the Christ and he loves each and every one of us individually! I wouldn't rather be anywhere else than here learning to serve the Lord!

Em nome de Jesus Cristo, amém!
The Good Stuff:
 


 Brother and Sister Wunderli (they lived in Camarillo 20 years ago and know a lot of people that I do, and are in my branch so I see them often)

Super cool shot of the Mountains

 Night Group photo!

My comp be going crazy
Note: I have no idea why I'm doing the bird thing with my hands, I just felt like doing something different😂😂

Congo line of serving each other

Me and my comp teaching the class

"I am your leader now!"

 Sunday walk to the temple

I accidentally photo bombed the sisters photo😁

Temple pic Monday morning 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again, A missionary tale by Elder Claybo Giles