Olá, Tudo bem!
Not much happened this week other than my district and I had welcomed in the new arrivals this Wednesday! 750 missionaries arrived that day which was crazy! The next day, Thursday, I got my hair cut! It wasn't to exciting other than I haven't looked like this since middle school. 😂😂
General Conference was amazing! I had such a spiritual experience and I made new goals to improve myself!
Finally, Sunday was officially a month since I've been set apart. That is Crazy! This past month has actually been the greatest thing to happen to me. I have grown way more spiritually closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
That is pretty much it, I'm just waiting to get out of the MTC and serve in the field. I know that it will be the most difficult thing I will do in my life right now, but I know that the Lord is by my side and that he loves each and every one of us.
Jesus Cristo é meu Salvador. O Expição de Jesus Cristo é muito bom! Eu amo Jesus Cristo. Em nome de Jesus Cristo, amém
The Good stuff:
 |
| I think I'm a gremlin |
 |
| "I'm in Top Gun right now" |
 |
| I photo bombed Elder Orantes pic |
 |
| Super cool shot from the Temple in the early Morning |
 |
| Class was very long |
 |
| The chair was comfortable |
 |
| Meu Cachorros |
 |
| The best smolder Elder Petersen and I could do😂 |
 |
| I felt smart that day😂 |
 |
| "Ahaha, you didn't say the magic word!" |
 |
| I'm just as a confused as you are |
 |
| Almost fit all the Elders on one bed |
 |
| I have no idea what I'm doing |
 |
| Elder Slesk loves taking pics with me😁 |
 |
| Got caught eating a bagel |
 |
class was very long
|
 |
| We took a midday nap |
Comments
Post a Comment