Another awesome week!

 Hey everyone! How are you doing? Hope y'all are doing well!


Sorry I didn't send an email last week, was super tired. But I'll do a real quick recap of the last two weeks!

Baptisms!
We were blessed with the Baptisms of Maria and Mateus! Such a super awesome family and such a joy to teach! They are awesome and will be a great help to the Branch!

Travel!
Had to do a lot of traveling this last week for a training in Feira for District Leaders, it was 13 hours there and 13 hours back 😂 But it was really awesome and I learned a lot of things and I'm excited and reenergized to work! 

That's about it for the last two weeks! It's such a blessing to be a missionary and everyday is an exciting new adventure! The Church is true!! Love you all!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!