Dreams of Missionaries!!🌊
Hey everyone! How's it going? Hope everyone had an awesome week!
I don't have much time today to write because I'm being transfered again! I'm going back down south but past Ilhéus all the way to Eunápolis! I'll also be a District leader! I'll be in a four man apartment for the first time which hopefully will be a blast also my district will be really small! Just me, my comp, and the other dupla that lives in the house as well😂😂 Só it'll be chill!
Awesome experience:
Sunday was an absolute miracle! We had members bring three people to church which was awesome! But the crazy awesome miracle is of this irmã named Edivanete!
Edivanete is such an awesome lady! 5 days she had a Dreams that we(the Missionaries) we're teaching and Baptizing her!!! Crazy right!! She came to church with one of the recent converts that she knows and it was awesome to teach her yesterday and today she is soooo excited to be Baptized next week! I'm a little sad that I won't be there for her Baptism but it's all good!
The Church is true!!
Well, that's it for this week! Love you all! See you in Eunápolis! Have a great week!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles











Comments
Post a Comment