Só as Bênçãos de Deus né!🌊
Hey everyone! How are we doing? Hope everyone had a great week!
This week was pretty awesome! Had an awesome devotional by Elder Soares! Was such an awesome experience to hear him talk directly to our mission on how we can improve our way of helping people come unto Christ!!
Definitely helped me have more desire to work! Also, Elder Soares talked a lot about having Joy in the Work!! I realized that I definitely needed to improve and put more effort in being happier! I definitely can say that I truly feel a big difference! I'm so much more Happier! Why? Because helping people come closer to Jesus Christ is the best thing in the whole wide World!! Seriously, if you're feeling down, go serve someone! I promise that you'll feel a whole lot better!!
I Had a great experience this last week about Trusting in the Lord;
Saturday during daily planning my comp and I were both wondering where we should go to find people and we decided to pray again to the Lord to find out where we should go. Immediately after the prayer we felt a distinct impression to go to this certain neighborhood. Well later that day we went there! The first hour or so we didn't find much success, but we continued trusting in the Lord and we were blessed with finding a bunch of people that were interested and accepted our help!!
This experience once again helped me build my testimony on Jesus Christ! Because without Him and the Holy Ghost we would be bumbling around town like buffoons!!
Jesus Christ lives!! He lives so that we all can have Joy and Happiness in our lives!! Pray and Search for Him! He'll help you in every part of our lives!! This is His Church!! I testify of this and leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen
Love you all! Have an awesome week! Keep being awesome and searching for the Light of Christ!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles
















.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment