The Past Two Weeks!!

 Opaaaaaaaa! Tudo Bem?


Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't send an email last week! Last P-day was crazy busy!

Transfer news!
I got transfered out of Jardim Cruzeiro! I'm in a area called Seabra! I'm also Senior comp and white washing the area! Also, Seabra is a group and we meet in a school for Sacrament meeting! Was quite an interesting experience being in a school for Sacrament meeting😂

Other than that Seabra is pretty cool! We have like five members who love in the city so it's definitely interesting working without being able to visit many active or inactive members. But the work goes on!

Baptisms:
Last Sunday we were blessed with the Baptisms of Adriele(Mom), Jhenifer, and Klyven! A super awesome family that have a super strong testimony of The Book of Mormon! Was such a blessing watching them be baptized!

This last week's have been filled with miracles and blessings from the Lord! I'm so truly grateful to be out here on the Mission! I know that this Church is true and that this is the Lord's work! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love you all have a great week! Continue being awesome!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!