Miracle filled week!!🌊🌊

 Opaaaa! tudo bem?


How's everyone doing? I hope y'all had an awesome week and are ready to start a new one! This week was pretty was awesome! Heavenly Father definitely is in the details of our lives!

Lucineide! 
The Lord literally guided us to her! Such an awesome person! On Wednesday morning during daily planning, I had a strong impression that we need to knock this area that we had knocked a little bit before but hadn't finished. Well later that day went by the area and stoped in the middle of an intersection! My comp and I both had an big impression to go left and we did! The first door we knock after walking down the road for a bit was the door of Lucineide!! She told us that the day before, she had prayed and asked Heavenly Father to show her the truth and which church she should follow!!! The next day we showed up!! Also it was her Birthday which was awesome because she said we where the best B-day present ever!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ She'll be baptized next week, so please pray for her!

I truly can testify that this work is real! This whole transfer my comp and I have had trouble finding people that want to progress! And only at the end of all of our hard work, we were blessed with the opportunity to meet Lucineide! God is in the details and he simply is testing and strengthen us every step of the way!! 

We also had many smaller miracles this week which helped strengthen my testimony even more! I love this Gospel! It has brought me more Joy then anything else and I've seen the Joy that it brings to all who follow Christ!!!

Also, I turned 20 on Saturday, it's weird knowing that I'm 2 decades oldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but was one of the Best Birthdays yet! Why? Because serving The Lord and the people of Brazil has been one of the best gifts ever!!

This work is true! This Church is true! Jesus is the Christ! He is the Light of the World!

Love you all! Have a great week! And don't forget to read your scriptures!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!