Baptism in a River!πππ
OlΓ‘! Tudo bem?
Hey everyone! This email will be really quick! But I hope everyone had an awesome week!
This last week was pretty awesome! I was blessed with the amazing opportunity to Baptize Ailton in a river! It was one of my best experiences I have had! The spirit was truly there and I can truly testify that this work is true! Ailton is super awesome and super excited to be a member of this Church! He's an awesome person and a great member of this group here in Seabra!
Also, not this week but the before, I forgot to mention that we didn't have water the Tuesday that we arrived until halfway through Friday...π was quite an experience taking a shower with a cup from one of those blue 5 gallon water bottles that u put in like an office to drink out offππ definitely a mission experience you only get here in Brazilπ
Finally, I just want to bare my testimony that this Church is true! That this is the work of the Lord and that this has been best and hardest time of my life! But I would never trade it for the world! I truly have learned what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ! I'm so happy that everyday I have the opportunity to bare my testimony with everyone I meetπ In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love you guys! Have a great week and keep working hard!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles


























Comments
Post a Comment