Pushing forward!!🏃♂️
Oi! Tudo Bem? Como vocês estão?
Hey everyone! How's everyone doing? I hope y'all had an awesome week!
This week was pretty good! We were able to have a division with Elder Wilson and Elder Bailey! Elder Wilson was one of my trainers and Elder Bailey is being trained so, in mission language, he's my brother! It was awesome to get to know him and to spend the day going missionary work with him!
The other highlight of the week was on Sunday! Ailton, who was baptized last week, bore his testimony during second hour at church! It was Such an awesome testimony! A part that I want to share was when he talked about Temples! He said " I've been to a lot of churches and none of them have ever talked about this part of God's plan and this pamphlet, the Temple's and Families pamphlet, he actually reads and studies the scriptures that are in the pamphlets,🤯🤯 has helped me feel the spirit more than anything else." He went on to testify more about Temples and how he is excited to continue reading The Book of Mormon to understand more and gain more knowledge about Jesus Christ 🤯🤯 Was such an awesome experience and strengthened my testimony about this Church!
Ailton has been a member for a week and he can't wait to go to the Temple in Salvador for the open house and later to help his parents have a chance to accept the gospel even though they've passed on.
I bare testimony that this Church is true. This is the only church that has the authority of God to make ordinances that are sealed here on Earth and in Heaven. The Temple is the House of the Lord. Go to the Temple every chance you get. I promise you and The Lord has promised everyone, that going to the Temple will bless your life forever. I know this to be true. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love you guys! Have a great week and plan a trip to the Temple!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles








Comments
Post a Comment