When the work is the hardest, that's where the miracles are πππ
E aΓ! Tudo Bem?
This week was hot! Like really hot, close to 100 degrees and close to 100% humility. But the work of the Lord goes on! I've never sweated more in my life but I've never had more Joy! This week we were able to find some pretty awesome people! But come Sunday no one answered when we came to pick them up...π« it's ok though, we'll get them this week.
One really interesting guy we knocked into told us, as we were doing our contact with a purpose, that Jesus Christ Himself, baptized him in the pre-mortal waters...I have no idea what that means...but we did have a pretty good Restoration lesson with him. He really liked the Book of Mormon, which is sick, but he did say that he didn't like Church's because all they want is money. So of course in my testimony at the end I looked him straight in the eyes and told him that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true and the restored Church of Jesus Christ on the earth again. Never have I had more words sing with the spirit than those, so that was really an amazing experience. We're coming back this week to see how things will go.
This week was definitely another faith tester, a lot of times I asked my self why we weren't finding success. But then I had the thought pop into my head, what can I do to be better? What can I do to listen to the promptings of the spirit. Ding! There's the game changer, the Holy Ghost told me to stop asking why but what can I do to change to be better. I thought about that for a bit, and then decided to change a few things and Boom! We started finding people.
Ether 12:12
For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is restored Church of Jesus Christ on this Earth. The Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ. Everything is possible through Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Love you all! Hope you had great week and that everything us going well! Keep finding ways to serve others and to bring them closer to Jesus Christ!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles













Comments
Post a Comment