Salvador and back🚎🏃‍♂️🦝💥

 Opaaaaaa! Como cê tá? 


This week was pretty crazy! I went to Salvador for the first time, it was pretty cool being in a city that kinda looked like a city from the States...except for all of the Favalas...that was pretty crazy to see.

To give a quick run down of the week:

-Knocked into a few people who practice Kadenblaya(Black magic) Was quite an experience talking with them
-Also, one of our investigators says she hasn't been sleeping well and has been seeing things sooooo...(her mother practices Kadenblaya as well🫠)
-Spent so much time on busses to and back from Feira de Santana 
-Saturday was heart attack day as we ran around to confirm Church with all of our investigators and when a lot of them text us that they won't be going🫠🫠 spent a lot of time talking with them.

I love being a missionary, every day I'm absolutely destroyed, but I have found so much joy and happiness in the work of the Lord. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true restored Church of Jesus Christ on this Earth today. I end this email, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love you all! Hope your week went well!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!