Chuva de Bênçãos🌊🌊🐢

 Opa! Tudo bem todo mundo?

What a week this has been! It started off with saying goodbye to Elder Alves (I'll miss him but I'll see him tomorrow so it's not too sad) and meeting my new comp! His name is Elder Wilson, he's really awesome! This is his fifth transfer here in Brazil, which is one more than me! But we've been having a blast and working hard! He's also the district leader for our district so it's been a lot of work! It also rained quite a bit this week, hence the name of the title.
Had a really big miracle this week! We were knocking this one street and no one wanted to hear from us. When we got to the end of the street, we talked to some older ladies that were sitting outside their house, we talked for them for a bit, but they weren't interested so we decided to ask if they knew anyone that would be and they told us to go to the end of the street and then turn right! Well, we decided to finish contacting the street and when we did, we turned left, when we did that I was immediately hit with the thought that we needed to go right not left so we turned around and the first door that we knock on is an inactive member, her daughters, and her niece who isn't baptized. We were able to have a great lesson and put the niece on date for this upcoming Sunday! We'll also be working more with the family to help them come back to church!
I truly can testify that the Lord works in ways that don't make sense at first but will in time! I thank the Lord that he was able to help me learn the lesson of always following a referral from someone because it's always Spirit lead! I'm very grateful that Elder Stettler (shout out to the Stettsman🐢) helped me learn that and that the Lord was able to reinforce that here in Brazil and Michigan. And to also ask everyone for referrals because it truly brings miracles!
 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true restored Church of Jesus Christ on this Earth today. Nothing can nor will shake me from that truth, for I have seen and felt more miracles from the Hand of the Lord in my life and people here in Brazil and in Michigan for me to deny it. If you are unsure or don't know much about the church, read the Book of Mormon, for it is truly another Testament of Jesus Christ and the most correct book on this Earth. And after pray to know the truthfulness of it and Heavenly Father will respond, not in the way you'll expect it but he will respond and testify unto you, that it is true. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Hope everyone had a great week! I love you all so much! Stay safe!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!