In the Service of the Lord🏃‍♂️🚎

 Opaaaaaa! Como vocês estão?

What a week! I spent most of the week in Feira de Santana, which was definitely an interesting experience but was awesome to work in a different area!
On Tuesday we had a meeting for the District Leaders which was really awesome, learned a lot about how to help our district reach their goals and find joy in the work! 
The rest of the week was filled with laughs and hard work!💪 Had an awesome time talking and working with Elder Petersen and Elder Kirby (Petersen was my MTC comp and Kirby was in my double district) We also had a bunch of miracles and put a lot of people on date which is the most amazing thing.
Also, I had my first person that tried to take my wallet. It was probably the worst attempt I have ever seen, but it was an attempt, which means goes down in the book of experiences! He just tried to go in for a hug from the side, but I just blocked his hand and then just walked away quickly. It was quite hilarious.
That's it for the week! Hope everyone is doing well and was able to find a way to come closer to Jesus Christ this week! 
Com Amor,
Elder Giles



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again, A missionary tale by Elder Claybo Giles