In the Service of the Lord🏃‍♂️🚎

 Opaaaaaa! Como vocês estão?

What a week! I spent most of the week in Feira de Santana, which was definitely an interesting experience but was awesome to work in a different area!
On Tuesday we had a meeting for the District Leaders which was really awesome, learned a lot about how to help our district reach their goals and find joy in the work! 
The rest of the week was filled with laughs and hard work!💪 Had an awesome time talking and working with Elder Petersen and Elder Kirby (Petersen was my MTC comp and Kirby was in my double district) We also had a bunch of miracles and put a lot of people on date which is the most amazing thing.
Also, I had my first person that tried to take my wallet. It was probably the worst attempt I have ever seen, but it was an attempt, which means goes down in the book of experiences! He just tried to go in for a hug from the side, but I just blocked his hand and then just walked away quickly. It was quite hilarious.
That's it for the week! Hope everyone is doing well and was able to find a way to come closer to Jesus Christ this week! 
Com Amor,
Elder Giles



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Apostle spoke to us, last few days in the MTC, and most importantly Jesus Loves you!