Spirit Lead lessons are the Best!

 Opa! Como vocês estão?

What a Week! Went by super quick! This week was filled with lessons, which is great! They were all Spirit lead which was truly amazing! I truly can testify that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are real. That they want to bless you! You just have to turn to them!
Our main investigators are Célio and Gilmara! They are truly amazing and Christlike people! They have been progressing a ton, they just need to get married. Well, today we were able to collect all the docments needed and we went to the governament building to finalize their married! It went great! We were able to pay and get the documents submitted só tomorrow we'll go back and sign everything! And hopefully they'll get Baptized soon depending on how fast the governament is!
Because of all the lessons, we weren't able to find many new people but we were blessed with média references that want to learn more and we set up lessons with this week só we'll see how that goes! Prayers are always appreciated! 
This week was again, pretty difficult. The language is still coming along, slowly. Even though, when I went on an exchange with my DL Elder Alvarado, he is fantastic by the way, the member family that invited us over for a Birthday dinner said that I was fluent, which boosted my spirits, but I don't know how much I believe it😂
Following the Spirit was the central focus of this weeks lesson that I learned. This week, Elder Alves said to me "Your turn to Follow the Spirit" Well, that's what we did, he walked behind me as walked and listened to the Spirit. Oh boy, what a wild experience. We were walking all over the place, turning around, going left, right, forward, backward. Why? He was testing us, and giving the people we knocked into a choice. No one wanted to hear from us, except for one. Definitely was a test of my faith, but I know there is a reason for everything and that there was a reason we were sent to the people who didn't want to hear from us.
This is my Testimony, that we are on this Earth to be tested. I know that my Savior and Redeemer lives. He loves me and every single person on this Planet. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan and that plan, is of Salvation and Happiness. I know that Jesus Christ is the Holy One of Israel. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love you guys tons! Hope everyone is doing well! Also, my Sister just had her Baby Girl! She is adorable! She's my second niece, which is awesome!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!