Email Email Email๐
Hey everyone!! How's everyone doing? Hope y'all are doing fantastic!! I'm doing fantastic as well!! Today my Email will be pretty short...it's been a bit since I last sent one... Sรฃo Caetano: What an awesome รกrea!! Elder Kirby and I arrived with nothing to work with but it has been a blast getting to know all members and finding A TON of people!!! Baptism: Yesterday we had the Baptism of Gleidson!! We found him the first day in our area and he is super special!! He is 55 years old and looking for a turn around in his life!! He had done a ton of things in his life (good and bad) but nothing brought him happiness that lasted or joy that lasted. Well he saw an ad from the Church about The Book of Mormon and wanted to read it...He didn't know we'd show up that same day with it kkkkkkkkk. Well, we explained it and explained the importance of following Christ through Baptism!! And he was super excited to learn more about The BoM and Baptism!! Also, he'd been pre...















Comments
Post a Comment