Faith brings miracles!🌊🌊

 Opaaaaaaa! Tudo bem? 


I hope everyone had a great week! This week was pretty awesome, full of miracles and blessings!

I had the awesome opportunity and blessing to baptize Enzo! Enzo is 8 years old and was the last person in his family to be baptized! A family is now complete😁 The funny thing with Enzo is that the first words that he said to us was that he wanted to be baptizedπŸ˜‚ The only problem was that his mom was traveling and no-one knew when she would return (Enzo's mom was baptized like 30-35 years ago and has been inactive for awhile so hopefully Enzo's baptism will help her come back😁)

But on Thursday we had an exchange with the ZLs and my comp went by and the mom was there! What a miracle! She supported him being baptized which was awesome! 

Love you guys! Sorry this email is short but I'm tired! I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week! The Church is true! Study the scriptures and pray!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!