"Look unto Him in every thought, doubt not, fear not"🌊🌊

 Opaaaaaa! Tudo bem?


How is everyone doing? I hope that everyone is doing well and that the week was good!

Sorry that I didn't send an email last week, I was sick for quite a bit, it was the first time I actually have been sick sick on the Mission and I highly recommend against being sick...just a recommendation πŸ˜‚

My new companion's name is Elder Erickson! Him and I arrived here in Brazil at the same time so its been a fantastic time working with him.

Other than that, these last two weeks have been really busy! We also had a Baptism! His name is Gabriel! And he is super awesome! He has been wanting to be baptized for awhile and he came to church like four times before but his mom wouldn't let him be baptized. But one day, Elder Erickson and Elder Petersen (my comp from the MTC, who was in this area right before me) prayed that everything will work out and that his mom will change her mind. Well, they went over to his house and his mom completely changed her mind! Truly was a blessing from The Lord! 

The Lord has poured out His Spirit on this area and it's been a crazy experience. I'm so very grateful to be here in this area, I've definitely been learning a ton of lessons and setting more goals! 

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true! I'm so very grateful to be a part of this work! I'm also so very grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ! The light that comes from Him has helped me so much! And it can help you too! Please pray and ask for guidance and forgiveness! I promise it will change your life! I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Have a great week! I love you guys! 

Com Amor,
Elder Giles


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!