Só Milagres!!!
Eai Gente!!! Tudo bom?
Hey everyone!! How's it going? I hope the week was good!!!
It's been a week or two that I sent out a email and quite a bit has happened!!!
Coité:
Right now I'm in a small City called Coité!! It's been really awesome!! This city has two words which is super surprising but super awesome!!! I'm loving it here!!
Milagres:
Yesterday we had the Baptism of Valdinei!! He was a media reference and he loved meeting with us!! It was awesome and a blessing to be a part of his Baptism😊
Also, Yesterday we had the blessing of having 24 people at Church!!! It was insane and most of them are progressing to be baptized!!! Please pray that everything will go well!!!
I'm old😂:
Last week I hit 17 months!! Times flying by!! But don't worry I still have a TON of energy and excitement for the work!!!!!
That's about it!!! Love you all!!! Have a great week!!!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles


































Comments
Post a Comment