What Miracles!!
Oiiii gente!!! Tudo bem?
Hey everyone!! How's it going? Hope the week was awesome!!
Sorry it's been like two weeks since I wrote an email and quite a bit has happened!
First MLC!:
MLC was quite a blast! Learned a ton about how to be a better leader and how the Mission can improve!! I really loved the AP's training and President's training!! President had a really good training about urgency with Charity!! President had me and my comp do a example on how to put out a fire in a house...just to say the least...we "died" on all of our attempts🤣🤣🤣
Funny Moments:
-Had a cat take a dump in our house...not the best thing to get back to at 1am in the morning after finishing a division🫠🫠...
-That same cat at 3am on Sunday morning jumped through the window but wasn't skinny enough so smacked the window really loudly and yelled SO loud!! It woke me and my comp up from the Dead🤣🤣 I was seriously so asleep and came back to life so FAST!!!🤣🤣 My comp preceded to chase the cat around until it jumped back out the window...doing the same thing it did when it tried the first time🤣🤣
-Almost missed all our busses for our divisions but the Lord was on our side!! We had run to all of them but the all were all late😎
Life of A ZL:
Each week goes by insanely fast!! This last week we had three divisions and were able to help a set of Elders BAPTIZE this week!! Was an insane miracle filled divisions!!
Miracle:
I was with our DL on the division on Wednesday and we were just looking for some people who had been taught in the past and we went to the wrong house but it turns out it was the Spirit!!! Edivaldo was just waiting for us!! His family basically are all members and he had been to church a bunch of times but wasn't married and didn't really have a desire to be but recently he separated from his wife and it really humbled him, he realized he need to change his life!!! He quite using drugs and basically cut drinking and smoking when we talked with him!! He was so excited to see us!! He really needed to talk and the conversation went to Baptism!! He knew he needed to change his life as fast as possible so he wanted to be Baptized this Saturday!! And he was!!! What a crazy awesome Miracle!!
I truly testify that the Lord is in the details of our Lives!! He is continuing preparing us to accept more of His Gospel!! This is His Church!! This is His Gospel!! I love my Mission and I'm super grateful to be here!!
This week we have four divisions!! We'll barely be in our area but we have two people set up this week for baptism so please pray everything goes well! Their names are:
Felipe Gabriel
Jhon
We'll also have Zone conference this week so that's awesomea!! I'm super excited!! Will be awesome!!
Have a great week everyone!! Love you all!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles























Comments
Post a Comment