Miracles!!!

 Oi tudo Mundo!! Como vocês estão?


How was everyone's week!! I hope it was awesome!! 

Wosely's Baptism!!!
She is a niece of a Recent Convert!! We found her when we visited her grandma and she's super awesome!!! She's visited the Church quite a bit after her grandma was baptized so it was such an awesome feeling to help her take the first step on the pathway to God😊

This week was pretty difficult but it really built my testimony again that miracles only come after the test of your faith! (Ether 12:6) I testify that this work is true! That God and Jesus Christ are with us every step of the way!! That we are Loved!! That The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen

Have a great week everyone! Thanks to everyone who sent an email!! I'll try to respond to them but today was pretty hectic because it was my comps B-day so we made fried chicken and fries, first time having fried chicken in over a year, was quite delicious 😋 
Read The Book of Mormon!!!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles





















Comments

  1. Hello Elder Giles. We are enjoying cooler weather here in Katy, Texas and looking forward to the festive season. From your weekly messages, I can see you are prospering and loving Missionary work. As Aunt Gail says, it is missionary JOY. We have grown older while you are away. We just celebrated 70 yrs ( Aunt Wendy) and 75 yrs (Uncle Keith) YES we are officially OLD! We had a beautiful weekend together with our children ( all 5) and spouses (just 3) and grandchildren (19 out of 21, not bad) It was a complete surprise for me, and we partied all weekend long. It is so great to have a terrific family. I was able to get to Utah for 2 weeks this past August. I saw your mother for a day and stayed with Aunt Gail. We enjoyed the pool and visiting with Aunt Caroline. I met Aunt Gail's new boyfriend. He is very nice and a local down-home boy. I am so happy that we have a close family. It comes from living the gospel and loving as Christ does. We have a beautiful legacy from our parents to build upon. What can we do for you as the Holiday season approaches? It has been over a year since you left and I can see you have enjoyed every minute. If you need anything please let me know. We want to help you in this last Christmas in Brazil. Keep up your faith! We pray for you every day! Love, Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!