"Instruments in the Hands of the Lord"🌊🌊

 OPAAAAAA! Tudo bem?


Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope y'all are doing well!

This past two weeks have been pretty crazy! 

This last few weeks Elder Wilson and I have been finding quite a few people to teach, but unfortunately none of them went to church.😭😭 Yesterday was particularly hard when had about 10 people lined up to go to church and no one wanted to go when we showed up at their front door. But it's ok, we'll continue to work hard and find those people who are ready!!!

Some experiences I've had these past weeks:
-One of our investigators friends showed us a little sack of cocaine, while we were having a Restoration lesson, she had on her...yep...first time seeing illegal Drugs and she also was a Jehovah's Witness, sΓ³ she was quoting scriptures at us as she was high and drunk... was a fantastically wild experienceπŸ˜‚
-Had a Drunk guy kiss my hand and awkwardly touch my shoulder after he told us he wanted to work with us so that all three of us could make a lot of money...he also said he would build us a house here in BrazilπŸ˜‚ wasn't a very tempting offer πŸ˜‚

But I love it here in Brazil! I know that this work is true!! I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true! It's His Church! I love this work and I love the People here in Brazil! The Book of Mormon is true!!

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great week! This week is transfers so we'll see what happens! Love you all!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!