There and back again, A missionary tale by Elder Claybo Giles
Hey everyone!! This is my last email as a missionary...that's crasy...it's been a fantastic two years!!!!
I've been reflecting this past week on my mission and I just want to bear my testimony to you guys...
I know that Jesus Christ lives!! That this is His Church! This is the work of The Lord and that He loves each and everyone of us!! He has a plan for us and I testify that it is perfect!! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen
I'm so very grateful to have served the people here in Bahia and the people in Michigan, I love them so much and I'm excited to visit them in the future!!
Well... that's it!! I'm excited to see you all this week!! I'm super excited to share my experiences with you all!! Até daqui a pouco!!
My Homecoming talk will be August 31st at the Los Posas Chapel, Church starts at 9am!!
Here's the address:
4345 Las Posas Rd, Camarillo, CA 93010, United States
Com Amor,
Elder Giles







Comments
Post a Comment