Transfers!!!

 Oi Gente!! De boas? 


Hey everyone!! How's everyone doing? Sorry it's been a bit since I've sent an email but I've been pretty busy these last couple of weeks!! So I'll put a real quick summary of what happened these last couple of weeks

Mission Tour:
Elder Koch who is the President of the area of Brazil came to visit the Mission! It was two days filled with the Spirit!! I learned a lot and started to apply the things I've learned and it has been going great with the work!! It was definitely well worth the three days we were out of our area!

Baptisms!!
Ângela Maria:
Ângela is a incredible lady and has incredible faith!! Seriously, she has so many hardships in her life but the moment that we knocked on the door she knew we were sent by God😊

Sidvania:
Sidvania such an awesome person!! She always super excited to be baptized and now is reading The Book of Mormon every day 😊

Pietro:
Pietro is a brother of a recent convert that was baptized a little bit over a year ago!! He's such a funny kid and was super excited to be baptized!!!

Nicolly:
Nicolly is A READING MACHINE!!!! She is the granddaughter of Ângela Maria and she loves reading! So the first lesson we had we gave her The Book of Mormon and a little reading assignment. The next day we come back and she READ 3 NEPHI 11 AND STARTED FROM THE BEGINNING of The Book of Mormon and read til 1 Nephi 7🤯🤯 It was truly an awesome baptism 😊 She is also reading The Book of Mormon everyday😊

Transfers!!!
Well that's the end of the transfer and now the Beginning of another!! I'll be staying here in Coité and receiving Elder Jungles as my comp!!! I'm SUPER excited for this transfer because Elder Jungles is really awesome!!

18 Months!!!
Nosssssaaaaa! Crazy! I hit 18 months this week, Crazy that I'm getting to the end but I still have so much energy!!!! No dying from me!!!

That's all for today!! Hope you'll had a great week and are excited for another one!! Love you all!!

The Book of Mormon is true!

Com Amor,
Elder Giles



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email Email Email😁

General Conference, As Palavras de Deus!!!