Feliz Natal!!!๐๐⭐️⭐️
Olรก Tudo Mundo!! Como vai?
I hope everyone has had an awesome few weeks!! Sorry it's been awhile...I've been busy...๐
But Love you all!! Here's some Highlights from the last few weeks:
Pedro's Baptism!! We had the awesome opportunity to baptize Pedro!! He's such an awesome kid that was super excited to be baptized!! He loved all the lessons and playing volleyball at the church!
Transfers! Unfortunately Elder Petersen isn't my comp anymore๐ญ We had a blast helping out the Zone and working together! My new comp is from Sรฃo Paulo and his name is Elder Klinger!! He's super awesome and is fluent in English!! Him and I have known each other for awhile!! When I arrived here in Brasil he was in the house that I was staying at and we have talked alot at Zone conference and transfers before sรณ it's been awesome having him as a comp! I'm also training him as a ZL which is really crazy!!
Milagres!!!
This transfer we have been seeing a ton of miracles!! It's been super awesome and I'll write more about them next time but I've been loving life!!
NATAL!!!๐๐๐⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love Christmas time!! Teaching about The Savior has been the highlight of my year!! I can't believe it but this whole year I've been a missionary testifying of The Light and Truth that is Jesus Christ!! I'm so grateful for my Savior and all he has done for me!! He Lives!! He loves us all! He died for us!! He LIVES for US!! Please as you go about this Christmas season to always remember Him and all He has done for us๐
Love you all!! MERRY CHRISTMAS 'ARRY!!!
Com Amor,
Elder Giles















Comments
Post a Comment