3 is better than 2

 

MTC Monday, Sept 18, 2023 


Olá! Tudo bem!

This week has been super crazy and difficult. But, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. For the exciting news, I'm in a trio! My new companion's name is Elder Buckmeir. He was supposed to leave last Wednesday, but his mission wasn't ready for him yet. So he had to stay one more week, so he joined our district and it's been awesome! He speaks Portuguese pretty well so he has been holding extra Portuguese learning classes with us. He has been such a blessing! 

In other news I have loved every moment that I have been here, the spirit is so strong and I can feel God's love for me every day. My Portuguese is coming along, I still have a while to go, but I'm slowly getting the basics down. 

Well, that's pretty much it, I just have class and meals everyday so not too much to report on that. 

Also, if you want to email me, you can email me anytime, but I won't be able to respond until Monday because it's my P-day but I would still love to hear from all of you!

Tchau Tchau!
Elder Giles


Volleyball time!

The temple this morning

Another district photo

Group pic in front of the temple this morning

Relaxing before class

Super cool painting in one of the chapels

A random picture of me


My district on our first day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again, A missionary tale by Elder Claybo Giles